“Tender, fiercely life-giving, and wise, Shelby is a trustworthy companion in the journey of becoming human.”
Here I am.
My version of development has looked like stumbling into truth over and over. I trust sweet pained paradox, slow bodywork, brisk walks, bone rattling fear, mysticism, annihilating doses of humility and continual self forgiveness. I love business. I love teaching. Human Development is my passion. I believe that the best self-help is self compassion.
I am a coach, teacher, facilitator, and entrepreneur.
Highlights from my professional Journey…
- Running a successful, full-time, international coaching business for five years.
- Creating a tight-knit community of students and clients, who are devoted to their own development.
- Facilitating countless training’s, workshops, and classes leading adults and teenagers to their edges.
- Studying Somatic Psychology at Naropa University
- Leading Spiritual Acceleration’s 12-month Energy Medicine Course for four years
- Studying philosophy at Quest University in Squamish, BC
- Becoming a Certified Massage Therapist, and diving deep into embodiment
I am a professional coach who works with entrepreneurs to achieve holistic success. I support them in:
– Building a devoted community
– Allowing for a life that is in integrity with their values
– Identifying and pursuing heart-centered goals
– Stepping into transparency and visibility in the relationship with yourself
– Stepping into high self-care standards, and your own self-importance
– Strengthening leadership skills
– Deepening Relationships and building communication tools
17 things you might not know about me:
1. Turtles are my favorite animal
2. I am a Capricorn, with a Taurus rising and Taurus moon. In human design, I am a 5:1 manifesting generator. I am an enneagram 6w7
3. I am a huge Hozier fan. I know every song by heart.
4. One of my grandma’s is a conservative baptist southerner who owns a gun and drinks sweat tea. The other grandma is a liberal, beauty salon owning, New Yorker who wears at least 5 inch heals everywhere she goes. They are both tough women who raised their kids on their own. I have a little bit of both of them in me.
5. I’ve been an entrepreneur since I was 18 and haven’t turned back. I’ve started four successful companies since.
6. I am gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, egg free, sesame free, yeast free, and soy free. I eat chocolate every night.
7. My most tangible moments of freedom are when I’m skiing – flying at high speeds down a hill does something for me.
8. My top three travel destinations: Iceland, Italy, Peru.
9. I am so passionate about adult development – learning about psychological maps lights me up.
10. My current boyfriend and I used to know each other in high school. Years later we reconnected and are now celebrating our third year anniversary.
11. I love owning my own business. It’s been a sacred journey that’s revealed so much to me about my own beliefs, ability, and faith.
12. I feel abundant when I have extra chocolate in the house, and a few massages on the calendar.
13. Most of my family is confused about the work I do. Coaching? Huh? I used to be upset by that, but now, these relationships help keep me grounded while I’m on my flight.
14. I feel at home in coffee shops, That’s where I’m writing this list.
15. I read at least two book a month. I always have a big stack by my bed just waiting to be cracked open.
16. Every-night I wear a giant pink fuzzy robe and have a cup of tea.